Here's what you need to know to participate...
- The 2018 Easter Egg Hunt presented by Journey Church will be held on Sunday, April 1, 2018 (Easter Sunday) at Winter Park High School (Get Directions) 30 minutes after the conclusion of the 11am Worship Experience.
- To control crowds and provide a safe and fun experience for every child, only those who REGISTER ONLINE and ATTEND THE 11AM WORSHIP EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend. (Please note: The time you are picking up your child's admission bracelet is during the time of the church experience. The Egg Hunt will begin approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the 11am Worship Experience.
1. WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THIS EVENT?
We will have a variety of activities for you and your family to participate in. There will be bouncy houses, kid friendly games, face painting, food, an egg hunt, music and more! We also will have a special appearance from the Easter Bunny!
2. DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO ATTEND?
Yes! Registration is completely FREE! We ask that you register online. Register Now
3. DO WE NEED TO BRING OUR OWN BASKET TO COLLECT EGGS?
You are absolutely welcome to bring your own basket. We will also have plastic bags on hand provided by one of our sponsors for children without baskets.
4. WHAT ABOUT BAD WEATHER?
In the event of inclement weather, please check the web site for details about rescheduling and/or location change. If you are already registered, we will email you with any date or venue changes.
5. WILL MY YOUNG CHILDREN BE SAFE?
We have split the Easter Egg hunt into three age-appropriate zones:
Children Ages 0-2
Children Ages 3-5
Children Ages 6-10
Each age group will be separated from the other age groups so younger children will be just fine. You are also welcome to join them on the field during the egg hunt.
6. WHAT WILL BE INSIDE THE EGGS?
We will have fun-filled surprises in every single egg. Either a small toy, sticker/tattoo, or candy will be inside the egg.
7. ARE PARENTS / GUARDIANS ALLOWED TO GATHER EGGS WITH THEIR CHILDREN?
Only parents of 0 - 5 year olds will be allowed to help their children on their respective fields.
Parents from the other age groups will be able to watch and encourage their children from the boundary lines, just a few feet from the actual egg hunt field.
Our amazing Egg Drop Volunteers will ensure your children stay safe and have fun during their hunt.
Sponsorship opportunities available
To request more information, please fill out the form below: